Pumpkin Sugar Cookies- No Chill



 I am always on the outlook for a good cookie recipe. Cookies are my weakness. 

I found this recipe on Pinterest and keep coming back to it year after year, holiday after holiday. 

It is a no-chill recipe. It is not mine but I am gonna share with you the recipe and leave a link to the original recipe because she is a smart lady!!

  • one cup of unsalted butter
  • one cup white sugar
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 egg
  • 2 tsp baking powder
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 3 cups all purpose flour
The original recipe calls for almond extract. I leave it out of my cookies (I am allergic to almonds). One other alteration to the recipe is: I leave out the salt. My husband and I are both on a low sodium diet.  With one cookie per meal/snack we are able to keep enjoy this recipe. 

There is no need to put it in the fridge or an hour plus. Just roll it out, cut out your cookies and pop them in the oven. It is a bit time saver.




Here is the link to the orginal recipe: (a new window should pop up when you click on it).

I used this recipe for my pumpkin cookies, valentine cookies and christmas cookies-- every time. 

Enjoy... and have a great month of October with your fall parties, halloween parties and bake sales. Oh and Ah them with this recipe. 



**The frosting is a thick powdered sugar recipe with orange sprinkles. 

2 comments:

  1. They sure do look good. thanks for the recipe

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great recipe, so versatile. Will jot it down for later use

    ReplyDelete

Pumpkin Sugar Cookies- No Chill

 I am always on the outlook for a good cookie recipe. Cookies are my weakness.  I found this recipe on Pinterest and keep coming back to it ...